Peppermill Projects is seeking a web design and multi-media superstar to join our award-winning team. Peppermill specializes in designing smart and successful solutions for fun, inspiring, and innovative clients. We are a team of creative thinkers, meme lovers, and problem solvers and are looking for someone who shares the same passions we do. We draw on the walls, discuss the newest podcasts, and share inspiration daily. If this sounds like a good fit for you, keep on reading!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A positive attitude, lust for learning, excitement for new challenges, and top-notch problem-solving skills
- Creativity and strong conceptual problem solving or wild creativity and the ability to turn strong concepts into real life solutions
- Strong design, layout and typography skills are a MUST
- You're confident in coding, customization, and front-end development.
- Excellent project planning, organization and time management skills— deadlines are crucial and fast-paced!
- Ability to collaborate with other team members on projects
- Current with all trends of web design + development, UI/UX, and online/SEO optimization best practices and technologies
As we are a small agency, we all wear a lot of hats! If you have capabilities beyond web design, that’s a HUGE plus!
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe CS design software
- Ability to design in other mediums like logos and packaging
- Photography or illustration skills
- Video editing capabilities
- Social networking strategies
- Create concepts, sitemaps/wireframes, and designs that deliver a compelling user experience, drive user behavior, and communicate key ideas
- Build and optimize web pages, email templates, and other digital marketing using expert-level HTML and CSS
- Administer and maintain in-house and client web needs (websites, e-blasts, and various experiments)
- Contribute ideas and solutions for brand strategy and marketing campaigns at team meetings
- Assist on other design and creative projects including print, logos, and packaging, as needed
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a Web Designer/Developer is mandatory to be considered.
- Strong graphic design skills and a high degree of skill with Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Experience with implementing integration features from third-party sites and services.
Email your resume and a few lines on why you think you’d be a good fit to email@example.com. This position will begin as freelance or project-based with potential to go full-time if the fit is right. Salary or rates are dependent on experience.